Nonprofit Consulting and Facilitation
We facilitate and design systems change, communities of practice, and strategic program planning to help nonprofit organizations rethink their approach and transform their work for the greater good.
- Community-centered strategic planning and implementation
- Systems change and movement building through transformational leadership
- Designing and facilitating meaningful communities of practice, meetings, and retreats
- Organizational effectiveness and cultural health
- Cultural Humility, Equity, Justice, Inclusion
By prioritizing communities, we help our clients get to the heart of issues that matter, allowing your nonprofit and its programs to fulfill its mission with the greatest social impact. We do this through facilitating community convenings, meetings, and workshops that are authentically inclusive for communities while co-creating with your team to find where to invest in change that is long-lasting.
Co-create and learn about:
- Your audiences
- Your community
- Available resources
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Nothing changes if nothing changes. You cannot create real change – whether that is aligning programming with your audience, improving equity, justice and inclusion in your work, or anything else – without addressing the system in which it exists. if you don’t address the whole, you will simply be mitigating the outcomes of a dysfunctional system, or even inadvertently covering up its failure.
Changing systems IS possible with the right tools and guidance and that is where we come in. It starts with creating change within individuals, deepening trust with one another, examining leadership and accountability, and prioritizing where to invest to contribute to movements to be more inclusive, equitable, and just. We facilitate systems change through transformational leadership, an understanding of our own individual roles (the I), how we relate and work together (the We), and how we do the work (the It).
With the right tools and guidance:
- Create change with individuals
- Deepen trust with one another
- Examine leadership and accountability
- Prioritize investments
- Be more inclusive, equitable, and just
When people come together in facilitated meetings amazing things happen: they share best practices, challenges, planning, and advice.
Prospera Partners designs all communities of practice around the needs of the clients, facilitating participants through a series of gatherings that both serve to create networking opportunities, and provide space for nonprofit boards and staff to create new plans and seek input in real-time on these plans. In particular, our facilitation team excels in supporting challenging and uncomfortable conversations to create new ways of being that are anti-oppressive and we know how to maximize virtual gatherings to optimize connections and relationship building.
Our team excels in:
- Supporting challenging and uncomfortable conversations
- Creating new ways of being that are anti-oppressive
- Providing restorative practices for trust building
- Maximizing virtual or online gatherings to optimize connections and relationship building
Work collaboratively, support quick fixes, and dig deeper.
Working collaboratively with your team, we discuss your plans, policies, procedures, programs, processes, feedback loops, and culture, to identify where to shift, change, and grow. We support quick fixes to invest in immediately while digging deeper into structural, institutional, and systemic root causes that when addressed can lead to more impactful, longer-lasting change. Our team of consultants uses a variety of approaches like transformational leadership and systems thinking exercises to support your team in identifying where to grow, where to shift, and where to let go while deepening trust and relationships. Often, after working with the Prospera Partners team, nonprofit organizations see exponential growth, often doubling or tripling their budgets within a year or two.
Our team supports:
- Immediate investment opportunities
- Digging deeper into structural, institutional, and systemic root causes
- Identifying where to grow, where to shift, and where to let go
Everything we do has Diversity, Equity and Inclusion embedded in it.
All of the consulting work we do has “DEI” (which stands for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) embedded in it. We work collaboratively with our clients to support changes that will led to a more diverse, just, and inclusive world. Whether it is offering a workshop, retreat, community of practice, or larger community-centered strategy process, we will work with your team to not just “check boxes”, but rather invest in change that sticks and has team and community buy-in.
Working collaboratively we:
- Support changes that will lead to a more diverse, just, and inclusive world
- Provide restorative practices to build trust
- Offer workshops, retreats, communities of practice or larger community-centered strategy process
BIG – Bold Impact for Good Workshops and Events
Centered on transformational leadership, systems change, equity, inclusion and justice, our “BIG” workshops have been created to provide meaningful professional development and social-change strategies for those doing social good. BIG – Bold Impact for Good is a fiscally sponsored program of the nonprofit Community Ventures.