Times are tough right now, I get it. I really do. But, if you’re selling a product as a distributor for a giant company that asks you to recruit new distributors and has the cojones to ask you to recruit your friends and family AND has the cojones to demand you sell enough to meet a quota to get to a promotion, you are not in business. You’re in a multi-level marketing scam and you’ve been preyed upon. What’s worse? They preyed upon you during a pandemic to make more money for themselves.
And, no, I won’t take it back.
I spent some time recently on Brave Space Radio talking about this international scourge of a scam in our communities. Radio host Cecile Lipworth and I break it all down for you:
- What’s an MLM? What’s a pyramid scheme?
- Your MLM is not a legit business. Selling MLM products does not make you a business owner.
- Why the pandemic is a prime prey opportunity for MLMs.
- Your friends, family members, and social networks are trying to recruit you. Learn to say no.
- No legit company would ask you to PAY THEM to work for them. Think about that for a minute.
- Take $1000 dollars and do anything other than an MLM, literally. Learn how you can start a legit business.
Take a listen. Spoiler alert – I don’t hold back!